Reflective Coach is a registered trading name of Bysands Limited, a company registered in Ireland. Our Company registration number is 459464 and we are VAT registered. If you would like to write to us, please use our registered business address: 17 Elmbrook Lawn, Lucan, Country Dublin. K78 PH32. Ireland
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Reflect Coach collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- General information on your coaching experience if you wish to avail of our supervision and mentoring services. (Approx hours of coaching experience, professional body membership, training background etc.,)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Reflective Coach with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Reflective Coach collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account and comply with our accounting requirements and record keeping.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with the reports or services you have requested.
We do not directly share your details with any partner companies unless it’s directly required to deliver a requested service. We do not share or sell your details with any external company so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Reflective Coach processes your order, we use WooCommerce payments to process your chosen payment method. Reflective Coach does not retain payment details directly.
How do we store your data?
Reflective Coach securely stores your data at our website which is hosted in a European data centre by Siteground.Com. Information sent to and from the website is secured by SSL. Other information may also be stored on IT equipment used by our employees to provide you with your requested services and for fulfilling our financial accounting obligations. When stored in this way, all information is encrypted using full disk encryption.
Reflective Coach will keep accounting records for a period of seven years. Other information will be retained for as long as you continue to engage in our services or keep an account active on our website.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We do not share your information with other companies for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Reflective Coach from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using the methods at the bottom of this page.
What are your data protection rights?
Reflective Coach would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Reflective Coach for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Reflective Coach correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Reflective Coach to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Reflective Coach erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Reflective Coach restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Reflective Coach’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Reflective Coach transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email using the details at the bottom of this page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at admin@stephenreflective-coach
- Use the contact-us form here
- Write to us as: Bysands Limited, 17 Elmbrook Lawn, Lucan, County Dublin. K78 PH32
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Office of the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square , Dublin 2 , D02 RD2